Hot Fruit Jaffles
These sweet morsels only require a handful of ingredients and are easy pie-sy to make! Prefect for dessert, a snack or even entertaining, they can be made ahead of time and are quick to reheat in the oven.
2 frozen butter puff pastry sheets
2 x 170g Goulburn Valley Two Fruits in juice
2 teaspoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat jaffle maker until green light switches on
- Cut each pastry square into four equal squares and set aside to thaw
- Mix together the fruit, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Place two pastry squares into jaffle maker. Spoon the mixture evenly between the two and place pastry squares on top.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- Serve while warm. Dust with icing sugar and remaining fruit.