A breakfast staple, pancakes are great for any time of the day and by adding yogurt to the mix, not only does it add unique flavour and great texture it makes for tasty and a healthy treat too.
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
x2 tubs of Rachels boysenberry & vanilla dessert yoghurt
Butter, for serving
Maple syrup, for serving
- Place the yogurt in a large bowl and sprinkle in the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla, then pour them into the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Stir it together until it’s just barely combined.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat and smear a little butter over the surface. Add the batter by ¼ cup portions onto the pan and cook on the first side until bubbles form.
- Flip over and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve with softened butter and syrup.